2nd Congress of Information Professionals, dates2016, Nov. %th – 6th . Tehran, IRAN
Information services forthe context of civil rights
Organized by Iranian Library and Information Science Association, and hosted by the National Library and Archives of Iran
CALL FOR PAPER
The theme of the congress is Freedom of Information in the context of civil rights. We sincerely invite submissions on topics related to freedom of information. However, the congress is not limited to this area and the range of topics covered by the congress is presented below. We especially welcome papers based on actual experiences of information professionals and reports of best practices. The congress will include a few panel sessions in which a few experts and the audience will discuss specific issues. One of the panels will be related to service-oriented theories in LIS. You may also propose a panel. If you wish to do so please write a 1-2 page proposal for the panel elaborating the topic and its importance.
Information services for citizens
- Libraries, archives and museums and freedom of information
- Best replica iwc watches
- Freedom of information and privacy issues
- Environment friendly information and libraries
- Information for all special user groups
- Educating librarians, educating users
- School libraries
- Academic LIS education
- Tag heuer replica watches
- Children books and literature
- Academic and special libraries: a base for knowledge-based society
- Information literacy and the role of information professionals
- Professional LIS associations and re-education of their members
- Information and archival collections: acquisition, sharing and the role of consortia in the quality of collections
- Organization of information and knowledge in libraries, archives and museums
- Digital libraries and their challenges
- Role of digital technologies in libraries, archives and museums (acquisition, organization and dissemination)
- Health information and evidence-based medicine
- Issues related to librarians jobs and careers
- Entrepreneurial activities in LIS
- Information marketing
- Knowledge management
- Innovation and creativity in LIS
- Open Access movement and intellectual property issues
- Scientometrics: applications and methods
Full Papers: length 8 to 12 pages, single-spaced, Times New Roman 11 pt. font Short Papers: length 4 to 7 pages, single-spaced, Times New Roman 11 pt. font
Poster: abstract of 1 to 2 pages
A paper template is given for your reference on the conference website.
The conference proceedings will be published officially.
Language of Presentations: Persian and English
Long/short paper submission deadline: 2016, June, 28th.
Notification of acceptance: 2016, July, 11th
Camera-ready paper submission deadline: 2016, Oct, 10th .
Last Updated (Monday, 06 March 2017 10:02)